Xiaomi, the Chinese manufacturer has wide range of products like smartphones, tablets, TV, and lot of innovative products and this time also Xiaomi came up with the Electric Foldable Bicycle named Qicycle. It is launched only in China for RMB 1,999 for approx Rs. 30,700.
Whether its going to Launch in INDIA ? As of now the Ans is No
Digging in the past Xiaomi only launches products in China and they never came to India ans some comes but they come very late. This is a true story, Xiaomi needs to work on this if they have launched a Phone in China For Ex. Redmi 3 which is their budget phone considering Redmi 1s, Redmi 2 and Redmi 2 Prime were hit in India. They got a tremdous response from the audience.
Talking About the Specifications of Qicycle:
- It is priced at RMB 2,999 ie. 30,700 which is not cheap but considering its features and design it is not a cheap product.
- Qicycle is powered by 250W at 36V with High Speed Motor and Torque sensing capability.
- It offers Shimano Gear Shift with different modes like Easy, Standard and Fast
- Qicycle can max ride 20km/h. It is fast consdering it is Electric Bike.
- It is easily portable due to its Foldable design nature except the beam.
- It weighs 13.5 kg which is light-weight, so it can be easily carried along.