Samsung, the South Korean manufacturer launches its new range of Samsung UHD, Smart TV and Joybeat TV’s here in New Delhi. Samsung India announced its three models of 2016 range of Tv’s which are SUHD, Smart TV and Joy Beat TV. There are total 44 Models in which :-
Samsung India aims to sell 1 Million Smart TV’s in a year. They have 2 Research and Development centers and 2 Manufacturing plants in India they come in Make in India initiative. Samsung claims they sell 4 Tv’s per minute.Currently the market share is 46% and securing Top posotion in TV segment.
So Let’s talk about the New range of Tv’s By Samsung :-
There is no specific term for S word but UHD stands for Ultra- High Definition. In 2016 Range Samsung Introduces 11 models.
What’s Change in 2016 lineup ?
- Quantum Dot Color with 10 Bit Colour Panel
- HDR 1000 – Improved HDR for better viewing experience.
- Bezel Less Curve Design
2. Smart TV
- Single Access & Customized UI
- Auto Device Detection
- Smart Remote – One remote for all your devices.
- Convergence Across Platforms – iOS, Android and Windows App
- 2 Way Bluetooth Audio Streaming
- Cric-o-mania App – An App for cricket lovers and made in india
- Smart View App – Voice assistance
- Virus Free TV with expandable memory
- Integrated Sound Station
2016 lineup of Joybeats having Front Firing Speakers which gives crystal and crisp sound.