Panasonic LUMIX GH5 announced – the latest flagship model of LUMIX G DSLM cameras based on the Micro Four Thirds system standard. The new camera delivers a high-end, hybrid performance to photo enthusiasts and professional videographers looking to capture moments in 4K 60p/50p video and 6K PHOTO.
Panasonic says, LUMIX GH5’s main structure is composed of a magnesium alloy, full die-cast front/rear frame. Secure construction and the sealing of every joint, dial, and button makes the camera not only splash/dust-proof but also freeze-proof down to -10 degrees Celsius.
Panasonic LUMIX GH5 is equipped with a double SD Memory Card slot compatible with high-speed, high-capacity UHS-II for the first time in the LUMIX digital cameras. Users can flexibly choose the recording method either in Relay Rec, Backup Rec or Allocation Rec.
Features of Panasonic LUMIX GH5
- The LUMIX GH5 integrates Bluetooth 4.2 and Wi-Fi® 5GHz (IEEE 802.11ac) connectivity to offer a more flexible shooting experience and instant image sharing with easy operation.
- The LUMIX GH5 is compatible with the new Battery Grip DMW-BGGH5. By using two batteries, one in the camera and the other in the grip, the DMW-BGGH5 extends the battery life for longer time shooting.
- The optionally available microphone adaptor DMW-XLR1 is a plug-in type adapter for XLR microphone to record high-quality stereo sound.
- To save power, the camera automatically enters sleep mode after detecting the eye is off the LVF sensor.
- Various shutter systems are available with the LUMIX GH5: A mechanical shutter with maximum 1/8000 sec, an electronic first curtain shutter with maximum 1/2000 sec which can be used with flash while suppressing the shutter shock, and an electronic shutter without shutter shock with maximum 1/6000 sec.
Panasonic LUMIX GH5 will be available (body only) in late March for $1999.99 (approx Rs. 1,35,769).