Kingston DataTraveler 2000 launched in India with USB 3.1 compatibility and an alphanumeric keypad which protects the drive with word or number combination. It also comprises full-disk AES 256-bit data encryption in XTS mode. The encryption is done on the hardware, that is, the drive, whereas the PIN is not stored on either the system or the drive.
Kingston DataTraveler 2000 comes with FIPS certification, to fulfill the need of corporate IT professionals requirement. This drive comes with an ergonomic design which helps in protection of the drive from everyday use such as water and dust.
Features of Kingston DataTraveler 2000:
- Alphanumeric keypad
- Full-Disk AES 256-bit data Encryption
- FIPS certification
- 16GB,32GB and 64GB capacities
- Drive supports USB 3.1
- Compatible with: Windows® 10, Windows 8.1, 8, 7 (SP1), Vista (SP2), Mac OS X v. 10.9.x+, Linux v. 2.6.x+, Chrome OS, Android
- Dimensions (drive with sleeve) 80mm x 20mm x 10.5mm
- Dimensions (drive without sleeve) 78mm x 18mm x 8mm
- Waterproof/Dustproof Certified to IP57 rating
Kingston DataTraveler 2000 is available through both, retail and online stores at an MRP of Rs. 10,000 for 16GB, Rs. 14,000 for 32GB and Rs. 18,000 for 64GB capacities, but we found it to be cheaper on Amazon India.