Asus launched added another tablet in its ZenPad series called the Asus ZenPad 3S 10. The tablet was announced at an event in Taiwan and is priced at TWS 11,000 (Rs 23,000 approximately) which comes under the high end price segment. ZenPad 3S 10 comes with a fingerprint scanner. The tablet will be seen in the Taiwan market from August 1. Asus has not made any official statement on the global launch.
Asus ZenPad 3S 10 Specification:
- 9.7-inch display (1536×2048 pixels)
- Tru2Life technology – Enhances brightness, sharpness, and picture contrast
- 1.6GHz hexa-core MediaTek chipset
- 4GB RAM and 32GB storage, which can be further expandable via a microSD card
- 8-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel selfie camera
- 5,900mAh battery with fast charging support
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow wrapped under ASUS ZenUI
- Connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and a USB Type-C port
- Dimensions: 240.5 x 163.7 x 5.8 ~ 7.15 mm; Weight: 430 g
Recently, Asus also announced the ZenFone 3 Deluxe with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 chipset variant. It packs a 5.7-inch 1080p display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection, microSD card slot, fingerprint canner, and a 3,000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 support. It also comes with a 23-megapixel rear camera with PDAF support, laser auto-focus, and 4K video recording.